Saturday 16 August 2008

Majority of left handers pass driving test first time

A recent article in an Irish newspaper revealed that, according to a poll for the AA Driving School, 57 per cent of left handers pass their driving test first time, compared with only 47 per cent of right-handers.

Simon Douglas, director of the AA Driving School, said: "Scientists have hypothesised for years that left handers are quicker to learn than right handers and, looking back through history, some of the most important drivers in the world have been left-handed."

Well, hooray for that story!

You can read the full article here.

2 comments:

Zina said...

Yay!!!
And it is so true! I did pass my driver's test from the first try. No one thought I would, they were like "oh, don't put up high hopes, no one gets it first time"
Everyone was in for a surprise when I told them I passed, they didn't believe me!
Very nice blog by the way, I really enjoy the diversity and shortness of your posts,
Keep it up ;-)

Carole Seawert said...

Thanks for saying nice things about my blog. :)

I keep the posts short because, as a copywriter (my day job), I believe in 'less is more'.